INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF PAEDIATRIC ANAESTHESIOLOGISTS (IAPA)
GUIDELINES FOR THE HONORARY FELLOWSHIP AWARD
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Anaesthesiologists' aspiring for IAPA fellowship award should meet the following criteria -
- 1. He/she should be certified in Anaesthesiology (M.D. / D.N.B.) from MCI recognized medical college.
- 2. He/she should be Life Member of IAPA.
- 3. He/she should have minimum 10 years' experience in Paediatric Anaesthesia.
- 4. He/she should have done at least 30 cases per month including neonates. A statement regarding the same should be signed by the candidate at the end of the application form.
- 5. He/she should have participated actively in training and research activities related to Paediatric Anaesthesia including but not limited to attending of paediatric conferences, mentoring, lectures, publications, book chapters, etc.
- 6. Recommended by 2 senior anaesthesiologists, of which at least one is paediatric anaesthesiologist. And one of them should be IAPA member.
- 7. In rare (Exceptional) cases the committee may waive any of the above criteria.
- FEES : All applications should be accompanied by -
- Demand Draft for Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) in favour of `Indian Assoc of Paediatric Anaesthesiologists' payable at Hyderabad
- Online transaction reference number after online payment of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) through payment gateway of IAPA website (www.iapaindia.com)
- Transaction reference number after online NEFT transfer of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) to IAPA account
- APPLICATION PROCESS : The following application process to be followed by those desirous of IAPA Honorary Fellowship award.
- Application form available on IAPA website can be downloaded
- All applications should be sent to IAPA Secretariat in Hyderabad to the following address by post or courier:
ORAll the applications with the required documents may be scanned and mailed to email@example.com
- The Fellowship Committee would review the applications, and awards would be announced in the next IAPA national conference.
- If anyone found ineligible, amount will be refunded, subject to a deduction of Rs. 1000 towards administrative fees.
- The last date for applications is: January 15th 2018
- The decision of Fellowship Committee would be final and appeals from applicants will not be entertained.